• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Majiin dt vs sparda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

Black Angel;178194 said:
^We don't really know that do we?

Majin is the most powerful thing in DMC we have seen so far.

No one said otherwise, but also, none has seen Dante use It canonically in the storyline.

Plus, you forget Sparda is, who knows how millenniums old, and has unlocked probably more powerful forms than the Majin.

So, based on storyline facts, Sparda wins.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Sparda™;178211 said:
No one said otherwise, but also, none has seen Dante use It canonically in the storyline.

Plus, you forget Sparda is, who knows how millenniums old, and has unlocked probably more powerful forms than the Majin.

So, based on storyline facts, Sparda wins.

OOOhhh thanks for that, I went and forgot that DMC2 wasn't cannon.:lol:

I should be punished or somthing.o_O

So yhea, Sparda wins.

Sparda™

Black Angel;178221 said:
OOOhhh thanks for that, I went and forgot that DMC2 wasn't cannon.:lol:

I should be punished or somthing.o_O

So yhea, Sparda wins.

:lol:.....

DMC2 is canon, but Majin Dante is not...;)

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Sparda™;178225 said:
:lol:.....

DMC2 is canon, but Majin Dante is not...;)

How does that work? I thought they said that DMC 2 wasn't cannon.

Oh well, I give up trying to make sence of this plot.:wacko:

Keaton

Premium
'Fans' Said that Devil May Cry 2 isn't cannon, but Capcom have never stated anything of the like. It is admittedly, the least popular game in the series by a long shot, but still, being the least fave. game in a great series still makes it a great game.

The Majin, as SpardaTM stated, was never used in an ingame cinematic and therefore cannot be determinted as Canon. It could just as likly be a gameplay mechnic inplemented for gamers to help beat those tough bosses - afterall, giving Dante a form that is as powerful as that but never specifying the origins of such makes one wonder if it is part of the series or just a gimmick.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Keaton;178263 said:
'Fans' Said that Devil May Cry 2 isn't cannon, but Capcom have never stated anything of the like. It is admittedly, the least popular game in the series by a long shot, but still, being the least fave. game in a great series still makes it a great game.

The Majin, as SpardaTM stated, was never used in an ingame cinematic and therefore cannot be determinted as Canon. It could just as likly be a gameplay mechnic inplemented for gamers to help beat those tough bosses - afterall, giving Dante a form that is as powerful as that but never specifying the origins of such makes one wonder if it is part of the series or just a gimmick.

^Wait Dante's normal DT was never used in a cut scene in DMC 1. Exept in the very end when he transformed into a form with all the same powers as Majin(AKA the sword of sparda transformation)

But it is still cannon information cause it is described in the game manual. Majin DT is described in the DMC 2 manual, therefore it must also be cannon.

Like how it is cannon information that Dante is American cause it says so in the DMC 1 manual, if DMC 2 is cannon then so is Majin DT.

At the very least the sword of sparda transformation at the end of DMC 1 is cannon and that form can be taken to be his Majin form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom