• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MagmaDante

Download Here - 8.30MB
Download TGA, PSD and Log File - 17.64MB (Change the file paths in the .log file or you'll get errors when building the package)

This is a really quick edit since I'm heading out soon but I wanted to mess around with glow. His eyes, jacket, boots, pendant and sword glow an orange colour. There are parts in the game in cutscenes where the glow doesn't show but it's there most of the time.

950C5B4359ADEB4FA3E6BC30F420D58EB1FDDA70

Is it just me or is he glowing? How did you do that?
He's glowing lol, if you use a bright colour somewhere in the top 1/4 of the pallete and then set the layer to Color Dodge for a glow effect like I had or Linear Dodge(add) for a feint glow. I'm going to be messing around with transparency soon and hopefully get that working.

Bubbleberry

He's glowing lol, if you use a bright colour somewhere in the top 1/4 of the pallete and then set the layer to Color Dodge for a glow effect like I had or Linear Dodge(add) for a feint glow. I'm going to be messing around with transparency soon and hopefully get that working.
Ahh, good find. Transparency will be a welcome addition. xD

DissonantDemon

Those eyes =O .. they're piercing my soul..
That plus his coat make him look much more like a half demon human, thing..
SSS

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
Is there a way I could possibly install it but without having the glowing eyes replacing the normal eyes? Don't take me wrong, I love the look of them, but they seem more like the kind of thing I'd look temporarely during devil trigger than all the time during normal gameplay and cutscenes.

Is there a way I could possibly install it but without having the glowing eyes replacing the normal eyes? Don't take me wrong, I love the look of them, but they seem more like the kind of thing I'd look temporarely during devil trigger than all the time during normal gameplay and cutscenes.
Check the first thread, I included the original files including PSD's to edit it to whatever you want. Just change the file directories in the .log file. Hope it helps! :)

Top Bottom