• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Made a film...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ok, so Jessica got this animation kit for Christmas (a bargain at £4.99, I reckon) and it's basically a load of plasticine and instructions on how to make stop animation films. Spent all evening making this one - it totally sucks but I've never done this before so I quite like it for a first attempt. You've all seen my amazing artwork, now revel in my awesome animation skills:

By the way, it's a blue alien and the present is a 360 - we had no black plasticine so I kind of had to improvise. Plus Jake smushed all the colours together so that's why everything's a bit...you know...crap.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Stupid youtube. I set it to something else...is it working yet?

ZeroLove

Aww, that was really cute! Stop motion film at its best. Now I want to see 'Nightmare before Christmas'! :D
For a first time, I think this was really nice. ^^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Oh wow that's awesome! I want one! Did it take long to make?
Took AGES because I'm not very good at this sort of thing. Trying to get Jake to stop taking the alien and Jessica to stop getting in the shot was what took up most of my time, to be fair ;)

I want to make another one, perhaps longer, but this one took 125 shots to make so I think I'd need a day free (which will never happen) if I'm going to make anything else. Be nice to get up to a minute long but that'll take a very long time.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Very nice. Any plans for a sequel/prequel/spin-off?
Yes, if your camera stops being utterly crap and out of focus... was all set to make one tonight as well. Looks like we'll have to talk to each other instead.

Top Bottom