• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Los Angeles Help

Arwen

Lost Soul
OK not a gaming question but does anyone come from LA? I'm going to Burbank and wondering the best way to get there fron Inglewood. It's a lot further then I had thought Burbank from Inglewood.:unsure:

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Here's some good advice-get a map! :lol: :lol:

Okay, well I am not from LA, so I cannot help you, sorry. Anyone else here from LA???

Arwen

Lost Soul
Did that and am thinking of taking the underground. Asking mainly to see if there is a better way to get there.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Chop down the Hollywood sign while you are at it.

Now is there anyone out there who lives in LA?

Arwen

Lost Soul
I think you'ld have to blow it up to get that sign to come down. Anyone got any C4? :lol:

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
ME-I am always loaded with bombs for the Demonic War thread
*tosses Hydrogen Bomb*
oh yeah, you may want to drive twenty miles away from the hollywood sign before detonating...

Arwen

Lost Soul
I really need to get a map. It's OK getting lost in a small city but LA you could be lost for quite sometime.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Dalkin;24717 said:
I really need to get a map. It's OK getting lost in a small city but LA you could be lost for quite sometime.

LOL Isn't that what I suggested in the first place?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Or call me at:

0800 12345678910 66666666 point 6 and two thirds.

But seriously, why not take the Underground? I am sure it is alot quicker and a plane is unnecessary...

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Well it depends exactly how close/far away you are from your destination. If you are close, forget the map, just get on a train which leads to where you want to go. If you are far away you need a map for you will have to keep hopping on and off trains...

Top Bottom