• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for/requesting a red coat mod for Dark Dante

Does it exist? There is this early concept art of Dante that I'm certain the Dark Dante outfit took inspiration from, except it has a red hood and a lot of other red elements, and I reckon it looks amazing, a great blend between old and reboot Dante. Would love a mod that replicates it because so far my favourite skin is Dark Dante... and my only issue with it is the lack of red. I'd really appreciate it if somebody could help me

WstgWHr.jpg

Astelf

Hey there. No clue what the Dark Prince DM'd you, but I think you'll be satisfied with this!

FLR5gz7WYCQH9Ck

FLR8q42WYA8zGHN

I made both the red shirt and the black shirt variant as shown in the concept art. Hopefully you enjoy!

Concept Art Dante

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Hey there. No clue what the Dark Prince DM'd you, but I think you'll be satisfied with this!

FLR5gz7WYCQH9Ck

FLR8q42WYA8zGHN

I made both the red shirt and the black shirt variant as shown in the concept art. Hopefully you enjoy!

Concept Art Dante
Don't underestimate my power when it comes to details :cool:.
it's OK you did your own version but if you're unaware of the current version I made with better details.
Dark Dante (Red Coat v2)
Edit: You mortal dare yourself to challenge me :cautious:, I'm the person that brings the strom :ROFL:.

Stay safe :coffee:.

Last edited:

Astelf

Don't underestimate my power when it comes to details :cool:.
it's OK you did your own version but if you're unaware of the current version I made with better details.
Dark Dante (Red Coat v2)
Edit: You mortal dare yourself to challenge me :cautious:, I'm the person that brings the strom :ROFL:.

Stay safe :coffee:.

My god, you for sure win on the detail department. :ROFL: I admit when I'm beaten. I didn't know you did your own version, but respect nonetheless!
Although using the Training room as a base for the lighting since the lighting of the game can change the colors rapidly, I think I matched the colors a bit better overall. Yours is a bit darker, but maybe Training Room lighting isn't the best to go by, but it's the only real constant I see.
261305303_1818317425026969_4696607173401948845_n.png

Plus I have two shirt versions! AND HAD THE RED STRIPES! C'MON! -THE- RED STRIPES!!!

Pull my devil trigger, biatch
!

No but seriously, good ****. I could never match that kind of care, especially with the chains lol.

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
My god, you for sure win on the detail department. :ROFL: I admit when I'm beaten. I didn't know you did your own version, but respect nonetheless!
Although using the Training room as a base for the lighting since the lighting of the game can change the colors rapidly, I think I matched the colors a bit better overall. Yours is a bit darker, but maybe Training Room lighting isn't the best to go by, but it's the only real constant I see.
261305303_1818317425026969_4696607173401948845_n.png

Plus I have two shirt versions! AND HAD THE RED STRIPES! C'MON! -THE- RED STRIPES!!!

Pull my devil trigger, biatch
!

No but seriously, good ****. I could never match that kind of care, especially with the chains lol.
Don't worry at first day of work we modders have all kinds mistakes but communicating or learning any knowledge from us can help anyone BUT please don't make this job your as your own personal life or income just do it as a hobby so you can enjoy your time and the art you make (no hassle in our job just enjoy your life).
0f938ff4be11290ec94c6caab7d02586.gif

Top Bottom