• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Look left, then right

TheRebelliousDevil

I like the new background of this site. Why? Because there's a very high quality Dante from DMC3 on the right! I want such a HD wallpaper.
I also like comparing the DmC Donte to DMC3's Dante, but actually I rarely look left. Anyway, I'm waiting for the HD collection of Devil May Cry!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow you've mixed two discussed topics into one statement lol. I can see your new here so first let me say "Hola" Welcome to the forums. :) Their are two threads where you can express your love for the forums background and DMC HD collection. Overwise Welcome. :)

ZeroLove

One of the reasons I joined this forum is because of the two hottie Dante pictures on each side of the boards. -^^-
I love the design on here, it looks professional and there are all kinds of neat services, such as the alert system telling me when someone replies to my posts or replies in the thread I have posted in, so I can be up to date. That's really cool.

johntoreno07

One of the reasons I joined this forum is because of the two hottie Dante pictures on each side of the boards. -^^-
I love the design on here, it looks professional and there are all kinds of neat services, such as the alert system telling me when someone replies to my posts or replies in the thread I have posted in, so I can be up to date. That's really cool.

-_-'

I like the new background of this site. Why? Because there's a very high quality Dante from DMC3 on the right! I want such a HD wallpaper.
I also like comparing the DmC Donte to DMC3's Dante, but actually I rarely look left. Anyway, I'm waiting for the HD collection of Devil May Cry!

yeah change the background i don't like that ugly pest on the left

Top Bottom