• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lollipop Chainsaw - Nick & Juliet Trailer

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Really Lollipop Chainsaw doesn't look nearly as much of a zombie game as, say Dead Rising or Left 4 Dead
This one just looks more like a "Insane, sex sells, gore fest, crazy b*tch with a chainsaw" game. Really I would prefer if people realized that a zombie game genre would be more fun if they added more aspects like L4D and Dead rising try to do.
This game just looks like one of the many trying to cash in on the craze those two games started
Man SEGA are doing it too (Abandoning house of the dead for some new zombie games) along with Activision's Call of Duty, and neither of those series are even looking good, I know a cheerleader with a chainsaw seems appealing, but it also looks kinda ridiculous even for a Japanese game, there is a difference between Over the top and Plain Ridiculous.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
iaza19019514358300.jpg
Lollipop Chainsaw is shaping up to be one of the most popular releases of the Summer, now that the game has a June 12th release date in North America on a typically slow period for new games and now, Japan is set to get even more DLC for the game, in the form of new costumes licensed from popular anime and manga according to a scan of the latest Dengeki Playstation.
According to the report connected to the scan, the following costumes will be made available as paid DLC in Japan:
Highschool of the Dead: Saeko Busujima and Rei Miyamoto
Deadman Wonderland: Shiro
Is This a Zombie?: Haruna
Manyu Hiken-cho: Manyu Chifusa
:melons: CLICK THE LINK 4 MORE :melons:
Shiro from Deadman Wonderland,Saeko from HOTD and Haruka from Kore Wa Zombie Desuka.......I am so damn sold right now that it's not even funny.Anyone have any idea who the red girl is though?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Really Lollipop Chainsaw doesn't look nearly as much of a zombie game as, say Dead Rising or Left 4 Dead
This one just looks more like a "Insane, sex sells, gore fest, crazy b*tch with a chainsaw" game. Really I would prefer if people realized that a zombie game genre would be more fun if they added more aspects like L4D and Dead rising try to do.
This game just looks like one of the many trying to cash in on the craze those two games started
Man SEGA are doing it too (Abandoning house of the dead for some new zombie games) along with Activision's Call of Duty, and neither of those series are even looking good, I know a cheerleader with a chainsaw seems appealing, but it also looks kinda ridiculous even for a Japanese game, there is a difference between Over the top and Plain Ridiculous.

You are on a Devil May Cry forum complaining about a game being ridiculously over the top and that doesn't seem odd to you? Are you not familer with Dante?

And what could possibly be wrong with a cute but mildly psychotic cheerleader?

ZeroLove

Am I the only one who thinks "Buffy the Zombieslayer gone wrong" when looking at these gametrailers? XD

It looks fun and all, but it doesn't appeal to me.

mrrandomlulz

You are on a Devil May Cry forum complaining about a game being ridiculously over the top and that doesn't seem odd to you? Are you not familer with Dante?

And what could possibly be wrong with a cute but mildly psychotic cheerleader?
Dantes not TOO over the top, I just don't like how this game offers me 1 weapon when dead rising offers me 2000 and more aspect than just killing

ZeroLove

Dantes not TOO over the top, I just don't like how this game offers me 1 weapon when dead rising offers me 2000 and more aspect than just killing

Dante surfs on a freaking missile. Yes, he is too over the top. But that's what makes it fun! The same with this game.
It's the zombies and the cutesy cheerleader that makes me lose my interest though. I don't care for zombies, there's zombies everywhere in games and movies nowadays and I am just tired of them. At this point, zombies are just jokes rather than fearsome monsters, imo. And I also don't care about cheerleaders.

mrrandomlulz

Dante surfs on a freaking missile. Yes, he is too over the top. But that's what makes it fun! The same with this game.
It's the zombies and the cutesy cheerleader that makes me lose my interest though. I don't care for zombies, there's zombies everywhere in games and movies nowadays and I am just tired of them. At this point, zombies are just jokes rather than fearsome monsters, imo. And I also don't care about cheerleaders.
Well with Left 4 Dead and Dead rising, what they did was they were making tributes to classic Romero films, then after the success of Romero and those 2 franchises, so many people tried to cash in on zombies that it eventually turned zombies into undead punching bags, which is why Dead Rising, Left 4 Dead, and Romero movies and the only zombie media that I like, Here is Cracked.com's opinion on the matter of what zombie survivalist are like
zombiecomic_FINAL.jpg

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Most of the time I don't care about cheerleaders but this one is compleatly insane in the cutest way possible. How could anybody not like that?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Are those Japan exclusives? 'Cause the American ones are, well, more American.

Top Bottom