• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lollipop Chainsaw - Bosses of Zombie Rock Trailer

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
This game just gives me more and more reasons to get it....first the humor,then the fighting mechanics,then the fact that it's made by Suda 51,then the DLC costumes of awesome anime girls and NOW.....a rocking zombie band that looks like it's a boss from No More Heroes (One of my most beloved franchises ever....EVER I TELLZ YA).Seriously,the only way I could get anymore sold was if Travis Touchdown from NMH was in as a cameo boss.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
I didn't think it was possible for me to want this game more but this is the best trailer ever. I am definitely getting this game as soon as possible.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
This is the most discriminating game I have seen in a while, really what kind of crack are they smoking over there, yet again, this game is just trying to cash in on something Romero started, the difference is Romero and Dead Rising did it right, this just looks perverted and pointlessly violent, the only game that should do that is GTA, because GTA is the only good game that does that
And that slash rip off is unnecessary, Axl Rose or GTFO

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Okay I am definitely going to buy the premium edition (and not just for the Bikini coustume)

@mrrandomlulz: threads are for meaningfuly contributing to the subject. no one cares if you don't like it. If you don't want it don't buy it and don't make unessesary post complaining about it.

Top Bottom