• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

LOL Mac Pro 2013!

IncarnatedDemon

First of all i admit i have a little bias towards Apple. I dont hate them but i feel that Apple products, even though good, are overpriced and hence not worthy of "OMG wer awesome!".
Its like Harlem Shake videos that were pretty stupid as **** and everyone seemed to do it because it was a way to get attention and be socially accepted.

And this is what Mac Pro 2013 seems to be like. "You got new MAC? OMG I MUSt GET IT TOO!!". It´s a desktop computer. Here is someone reuploading the relevant parts of a computer/Mac event where MAC PRO 2013 was shown:

Rumour is that the Mac Pro won´t be priced less than $2500. And for that price...it´s not a tempting offer. It really isn´t to me. You prolly build a better comp with that price tag.

And here is why i added LOL to the title:

From a private buyers perspective, a smaller desktop won´t change their life drastically.
But i bet governments who need to get computers for their employees will be impressed by this and buy it.
Prolly is what Apple have in mind.

Top Bottom