• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Little Movie I Made on DMC

Nsis

I only have the demo [since the full game for the PC isn't out yet], but I couldn't wait. I think it cane out nice [and yes, I know that I'm a noob lol]...

Not my first movie, but it is the second time I'm using Sony Vegas [which is new to me]...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ODAnZp8x5g

Comments pleas?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Nice vid bro. I seen the comment you made saying that you'll wait till the game comes out to start using the EX-Act. You should go on ahead and practice using it in the demo, so you'll be used to using it when the game is released and then you can work on using Max-Act;).

Nsis

Thanks =]
I hate to practice in the demo, time limit, annoying. But your right, I will practice it. I also need to get a gamepad thu, I will buy the logitech chill stream beacuse pretty soon so it would be easier for me. By the way, EX-Max, you do it like EX-Act but it has to be perfect, right? It never worked for me |:

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Yeah don't worry about Max-act you have to have the real game and you have to purchase the technique. Takes a while to get used to that move. At least it did for me:lol:.

Nsis

slapsus;94813 said:
very nice vid man... keep up the good work;)

PS:I prefer keyboard over controller :D
Maybe your not used to controller, but if you are, its hard to belive you will prefer keyboard over controller :p

slapsus

Nsis;95490 said:
Maybe your not used to controller, but if you are, its hard to belive you will prefer keyboard over controller :p

I am used to controllers... I've played the first 3 DMCs on PS2 :p
But after playing DMC3SE on PC and DMC4 PC demo I like the keyboard controls better.

Top Bottom