• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Little help please. (Im a lil ol noob)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andythegill

Right anyone who is also a member of the projectego forums may know me already but thats off topic.

I remember being able to use 2 swords throughout the game, switching through them when necessary. Yet I seem to have forgotten how to use 2, anyone know?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You forgot how to switch between Devil Arms? It is just one button, look at the Controls in the Options.
Or you forgot which Devil Arm is two swords? It is Agni & Rudra. At the start of the mission instead of pressing 'start mission' press the other thingy. From there go to 'Equip' and switch to having Agni & Rudra equipped.

I hope that helped since I did not get exactly what you meant:lol:

andythegill

No when you load up the customize menu, go into devil arms press right to get onto your swords, I try equip another but it just replaces the other.

Basically, the rebellion with agni and rudra is what i want equipped I remember being able to but I've forgotten how.

Might have something to do with the doppleganger style as I recall, not sure I'll try

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I'll try to help
Choose a weapon, highlight what weapon you don't want then swap it. Do that with both weapons and you'll have the two weapons you wanted.

Hope that helped.

andythegill

No it didn't, I seem to be only able to equip one weapon if I highlight and click another it replaces the other I have chosen.

Chrysander

I think you have to select a weapon, then select the weapon you want to swap it with. It's two button presses.

andythegill

...I know how to change the one equipped i just don't know how to equip too, give step by step instructions if needed.

Chrysander

Say you currently have Rebellion and Cerberus equipped - if you want to change Cerberus for Agni & Rudra, you need to select Cerberus, then select Agni & Rudra. Then that will mean that you have Rebellion and Agni & Rudra equipped, and it will unequip Cerberus

andythegill

Oh my fu... I'm only equipping one, I can not equip two. No rebellion and Cerberus, just rebellion OR Cerberus.
It will only let me equip one for some lame reason I have no understanding of.

Chrysander

Are you playing on the PC or on PS2? On PS2, it is impossible to equip only one weapon, you always have 2 equipped once you have unlocked 2. It sounds like a fault or something in the game. You can't unequip a weapon, you can only swap it, so you always have 2 equipped. If you only have 1 equipped, I don't know how that happened!

Chrysander

Got it working yet dude? I almost feel like making a video of it, to show you how it is on my copy of the game, so then you'd know for sure yours is screwed, if that's the case

XicoPT

Chrysander....that guy is mocking with u i got the pc game and its equal to the ps2...so bah...just forget him..

Because u give step by step and it only appears one place for the weapons and the begining where u have only rebellion and the pistols after u go through the bar and defeating cerebus it appears to places to swap and to swap on the custumize menu so if that cant do it sry or u cant do it or u mocking us

XicoPT

If the game install 100% without errors u able to play it and swap weapons with no problem otherwise your pc is going freak:S

Tell me the specs of your pc to see if i can help u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom