• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Likelihood of a DmC Sequel?

Will there be a DmC sequel?

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

ThorAxe911

SSSensational!!!
I really, really loved DmC. I've already clocked in hours and hours of gameplay time and I can't wait to get my hands on Vergils Downfall and the Bloody Palace DLC. But unfortunately I read somewhere that DmC isn't selling too well so far :/ What do you guys think the likelihood of a DmC sequel is? I would definitely buy it in a heartbeat :]

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Honestly I'm not sure. I don't know if they wil make the decision to sequel based on sales. They could go ahead anyway with the mindset that they have already started a reboot, so will carry on. Bayoneta is getting a sequel despite sales not being as expected.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Honestly I'm not sure. I don't know if they wil make the decision to sequel based on sales. They could go ahead anyway with the mindset that they have already started a reboot, so will carry on. Bayoneta is getting a sequel despite sales not being as expected.
That's only because Nintendo strong-armed a Wii-U exclusive. Kamiya's even said, if not for that, there would be no Bayonetta 2

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Yeah i would like to see the next game.... because they can't just keep on making the same game they have to innovate

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I wanna see the next game with no Combchrist. Linkin Park, Red, Evanescence or Three Days Grace will do fine.

Top Bottom