• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lightning-ness!

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
*cough* I have a serious cause of LOLS which is no laughing matter.

So to help cure me and help prevent others getting this fatal epidemic, i need everyone's help spreading the Light-ness (get it!) ill start :D

dissidia_2__lightning_farron_by_nicegal1-d2ythh7.png

lightning_farron_and_odin_toy_by_skiangel-d2yrf1k.jpg

lightning_farron_and_odin_2_by_skiangel-d2yrgax.jpg

Meg

O_O!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE GREATEST BEST THREAD EVER IN THE HISTORY OF EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*bounces around*
19.gif

bliss.gif

loveshower.gif

Guess now's a good time to unload the truck carrying all my Lightning pics!

Here's what might be my favorite Lightning pic! Its up there at the very least.

3439100717_2054befd73.jpg

I'll be posting more later.

P.S.

Even though its not my thread I need to make a request. Please for the sake of my sanity no LINO (Lightning In Name Only) pics. Pleash? :(

aka958

Don't trust people
There is like, one very small cutscene of Lightning in armor. Hard to get lots of pictures from that. :p

Meg

:D

final-fantasy-xiii-lightning-render.jpg

Lightning_FF13_Portrait_02.jpg

Hey SpawnShooter, is this thread just for pics, or can we discuss to? :)

SpawnShooter

^ then we should discuss :p
like for instance did you know...

Lightning is 5' 6"
she is 21
and has two yellow stripes running across the pauldren on her left arm, indicating her rank as sergant in the guardian corps

ff13-lightning.jpg

aka958

Don't trust people
Blinded by AWESOMENESS = Blinded by Light innuendo? o_O

Well... I'm blinded by Light. XD
She got a naval piercing, her legs are hawt stuff. Her fighting style is with alot more feeling in it, like Squall's.
Her cape is awesome, it's like a regular cape but she decides to have like a half of a cape. Making it look smaller and more stylish than a normal cape would be, indicating agility.

In combat, she has her arm with the shoulderpad towards the enemies, utilizing the fact that it is a shoulderpad. An open shoulder = weakness.

Her hair! Her hair is pink, awesum... :F

Meg

Lightning's reaction to a certain trash sequel. *cough*XIII-2*cough*

lightning.jpg

:p

aka958

Don't trust people
Is she flipping them off with her hand but it's covered up or is that just my mean imagination?

SpawnShooter

i thought it added extra passion to the pic ;)
thanks for the correction Meg :) also does anyone know what her birthday is supposed to be, Im the same age :cool: and i want to know whos older?

Meg

I knew it! :O
There's no point hiding that which already has been revealed. :D

But she's not giving the finger! :( I'm just an idiot when it comes to text box placem-

To hell with it, she's giving the finger. XD

EDIT: I wanna say her birthday is in either March or May. Let's say March because that's when the game came out.

.......:eek:!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIGHTNING! :D

SpawnShooter

Happy Birthday Lightning!!!, that means shes older...Awesome! on a side note which we will stop immediately:mad:
Ash Katchum is 25! (he doesnt look it)
(I know you guys already know, but it just brings it up for conversation)
but.....DID YOU KNOW in Dissidia, Lightning can change Paradigms in battle? ;)

aka958

Don't trust people
Yes I did know she could change paradigms in battle. :p
Her paradigms are her first three that she unlocks as well: Commando, Ravager and Medic.
Commando and Ravager are similar to their own styles I guess and Medic is nothing but a way for Lightning to regenerate her own bravery.

Ash can't be 25. At the start of the Pokémon tv series he is eight years old. ._.

Meg

LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING

aka958

Don't trust people
ff13lightningbynoiziito.jpg

Is it just me or is her eyes showing too much, cuteness and too little badassness in this picture? :O

Meg

^ True dat! She's not a wide eyed cutesy girl that's fo sho! That artist is just stupid. XD

Top Bottom