• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

light worm boss thing in mission 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgelaznik

is there a short cut to beating that stupid worm thing that goes into all those tunnels because that thing is annoying as balls.>_<

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
He takes great damage in the head compared to its other body parts. You can check the video guide for Mission 4 to see the way though;)

noobfun

kgelaznik;42417 said:
is there a short cut to beating that stupid worm thing that goes into all those tunnels because that thing is annoying as balls.>_<

take the moral high ground

jump on its back from the walkway/bridge and just pummel it to death with your sword

your safe from its 2 lightning attacks but the pink balls can still get you so dodge them before you jump on, he will "do a barrel roll"(in a pepe voice) to throw you off just jump onto a section of him that has finished rolling or just climb back up and wait for him to come back out the tunnel

kgelaznik

Tony_Redgrave;42418 said:
He takes great damage in the head compared to its other body parts. You can check the video guide for Mission 4 to see the way though;)

i'm kind of a noob :\ where can i see the video guide

nevermind i found it sorry

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
mission 4: be a swordmaster and pummel it with your sword style moves (you should be on levl 2 by the time you face it) then go down on the ground and reflect its purple electro-ball projectiles bak at it. That takes huge amount off it's life.

Mission 18: Quicksilver, need I say any more:D

judeballedos

Demon Slayer
i defeated the gigapede at almost 15-20 min.

there was no shortcut

you just have to shoot its head or the whole body , the best way to beat it is to stay in the upper floor just be careful for its electricity.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I beat it right away its weakness is its head I took off nearly the whole bar before he knocked me off, yes he ran like a chicken...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom