• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Life and yaddah yaddah.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, so a little while ago I said I was getting down to the library more. Well that was the thing. Then I got to signing on at the Jobcentre (Lovely place by the way) and looking for jobs to support myself and family kind of became top priority (Who'd of thought?) Anywho, the library closed for about two weeks because it was relocating. I don't mean the library got lifted up by heavy machinery and was dumped down somewhere else. I mean they set the new library up within the Town Hall (How nifty?). With that process going ahead, my job search and with looking after my son and everything I have had little time to explore this vast website. Could I ask for a quick general run down of what's been happening so I am up to scratch with all of you guys. I want to know if everyone is okay and everything. Yes, I worry about you lot (STILL) lol

It's good to get my ancient ass back down to the recently relocated library. Now it's time for more web-slinging action...(Wait, I'm thinking of another franchise) Nevermind.

Good to be back (Again!) :)

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Welcome back mister, I guess you could say you've missed a lot of stuff, depending if you like the new DmC...
If you do, I think it's best you go check out the thread yourself unless Choco drops in and fills you in on the haps...:)

Other than that, it's been pretty much the same, see ya round!...

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Hey, good to have you back man! Welcome back! :) We missed you a lot LoD. xD I've been alright...And you? So kind of you to still worry about us. You truly are a great guy, and I mean that. Glad to know things are going well on your end.

Top Bottom