• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's talk about the Tokusatsu genre

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

can you name this nighlok?
217834_486784934682660_1966740544_n.jpg

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Speaking of Kamen Rider, I had recently new Package from Japan with new Kamen Rider game XD :

6066.jpg

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

BROO!!! :D ok so if you were given a chance to be a bad@ss ranger.....and you can pic everything you want what would it be??.....you know from top to bottom...what color,what weapon would you wild etc...^_^

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
BROO!!! :D ok so if you were given a chance to be a bad@ss ranger.....and you can pic everything you want what would it be??.....you know from top to bottom...what color,what weapon would you wild etc...^_^

I'd like to be Gokai Silver because he can change into any past 6th Ranger and use their powers including his own.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
ohh :D sweet and what does his robot transforms into??

His Mecha has three forms: The first form is a time traveling space ship with a giant drill on it. The second form is a Dinosaur that is a homage to Godzilla (it even has atomic energy breath attack) and the third and final from is a human like robot. Its special finishing attack allows its three forms to attack together with their drill attacks.

Top Bottom