• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's talk about Tim Phillipps...

ZeroLove

Tim-phillips-plaid.jpg
Isn't he cute? ;P
I thought it would be nice to have a thread to talk about DmC Dante's voice and motion capture actor, Mr. Tim Phillipps. I have never seen him before I found out he was playing Dante in DmC, but from what I can understand, he has also been guest starring in the show called "Once upon a time" (which reminds me I should probably see that show).​
Also, I thought it would be a good idea to make this thread so we didn't fill up the "Interview with Tim Phillipps" thread with off-topic stuff. ^^​
So, what do we know about him? Besides that he's cute as a button, that is. ;P​
Well, I looked him up and I noticed that the info about him is scarce, though he does have a site of his own. Though it is scarce of info as well, you can click on the link below to take a look:​
As said, he is playing Dante in DmC. I personally think he's done a good job from what I have seen so far (trailers, demo and a few spoiled scenes on youtube). I like his looks and I think NT did a good job making Dante in his image. And after our almighty master and lord admin Steve has interviewed him, we will probably have alot more to discuss about him, but I am sure Steve will make a new thread with the interview in it.​
So what do you guys think of Tim Phillipps? What do you think of him playing as Dante in DmC? Do you have any pictures or links of his hot behind? (If you do, PM me. ;P )​

EllDawn

He's also in The Secret Circle (I hope I got that right). I don't think he's really done a lot as far as being on TV or film. He might have started out with stage acting, who knows?

And sorry ZeroLove, but I don't save pictures of guy's behinds. I love his eyes, though. That's what I look at most.

EllDawn

I have no idea who David Tennant is. lol. I apparently stay out of everything enough to not know most of the actors that are shown these days.

ZeroLove

I have no idea who David Tennant is. lol. I apparently stay out of everything enough to not know most of the actors that are shown these days.

David Tennant is the 10th Doctor in the Dr. Who show. And by far my favourite of them all.

Top Bottom