• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's Play The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The recorders play nicely ;) and the game is good enought.

I can only tell you to find a better angle for the camera, because right now the light reflects on the TV, which makes it look bad.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The recorders play nicely ;) and the game is good enought.

I can only tell you to find a better angle for the camera, because right now the light reflects on the TV, which makes it look bad.

Yeah, I know that already. Unfortunately it's like that for quite a few videos yet (pre-recorded) but we now have a solution to it, besides playing at night.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Nice work so far Storm ^_^ it's my first time seeing the game so I'm like WTF with a few moments, like the violin rock XD also while 98% is good, it's still not perfect! ;P just kidding keep rockin those skills bro!

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
How much till we see the other playthough?

EDIT: Also try to lower the brightness on the TV, it can make the screen flare up sometimes and you dont see very well when that happends.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
How much till we see the other playthough?

EDIT: Also try to lower the brightness on the TV, it can make the screen flare up sometimes and you dont see very well when that happends.

It's unfortunate you'd mention that now, as both the Prisoner and Dishwasher playthroughs are already completely recorded...

And there are 13 episodes for both playthroughs, though one episode during the Prisoner playthrough had to be cut in half due to time constraints.

Also, have episode 11, on me.

Episode 11: The Whales! The WHALES!!!

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Pretty Princess difficultly! XD

Well done guys, good playthrough, close one at the end.

Also SQUIDFAACE!!!!

Top Bottom