• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

left out

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I feel left out because i havent played DMC4 yet, are there many other people who havent played it?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
He expects the PC version. Don't worry about it, some of my friends here won't play it until you do too;)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yeah don't feel bad, not everyone has the money, let alone a PS3 or 360 to play the game. I almost didn't have enough, but I sold my DragonBall Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (Damn that's a long a$$ name) game to have enough D8.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
its not that i dont have the money for the game or that i dont have the money for a 360 or PS3 its just that i need a new PC cuz my brother is taking it away to uni soon, so a PC is more important to me, but i am going to save up for a PS3 so i can play DMC5 when it comes out, but my friend has a PS3 and he has played it, completed it and is now torturing me with it because he has it and i dont

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I too am left out :(, I haven't got enough money (damn, why do next gen games cost quite alot of money). so now I have to wait till my birthday, GOD DAMN IT!!!!!

The dark knight

I played it and beat it...dont worry...you are missing out on many things.....but nothing you cant wait for. :lol: But really you are not missing out on much.

tettora

Don't have PS3 or 360, and not really keen on getting one either. Which is annoying as I hate playing games on PC. I'm waiting for things to get cheaper (in UK here, so PS3s and 360s are outrageously priced). I guess I can join in DMC4 discussions in about a decade lol, by then DMC 5 will have probably come out, always be one step behind. I don't really mind though, I amuse myself with spoilers.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Haven;67875 said:
I too am left out :(, I haven't got enough money (damn, why do next gen games cost quite alot of money). so now I have to wait till my birthday, GOD DAMN IT!!!!!

You just answered your own question buddy. :D They're next generation. Everything advanced cost more money. Why are HD flatscreens so expensive? Why are laptops so expensive? ^^

Anyways, just try and add up for it.

Top Bottom