• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Leaving Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meg

My writing has been suffering lately. I'm gonna leave for awhile (starting tomorrow) to force myself to work on all the stories I have going. I'll be on to post new chapters and vote for the writing prompt winners. Buuut that's gonna be it for a while. I need to work on my writing. And art. And music. GEES! I have a full plate. :wacko:

I'll be working more hours starting next week until the end of the summer. Then I'll be going off to college. So I really don't know when I'll be back to posting as regularly as I do now. :(

Meg

Darn it! *slaps forehead* I put this in the wrong section. :dry: What a legacy I'm leaving behind. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
Nooeessss!!!

Good luck with your stories Meg! We'll miss you and the ways you misplace your goodbye thread!

Meg

This is the most me thing I could possible do. *goes to tell Mr. Credo about the mistake*

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Awww I will miss you :(

(I thought this was a fic called 'leaving again' I thought hmmmm sounds interesting. I wish it was 'cuz I don't want you to go!) *clings to leg*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom