• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Least Fave Mega Man X character

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Just got this idea from another topic so decided to make my own.

Which mega man X character is your least favorite?

Mine is Axl

IMO he really was not needed for the X series and his inclusion in megaman X7 and X8 felt "forced" like Capcom wanted to introduce a younger character so younger fans could relate to.

He really never did go on to do much did he?

He was not mentioned during the Elf Wars nor was he mentioned in MMZ series which only further adds to the whole his appearance being just a last minute call from Capcom.

Just my opinion on the matter.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
All it takes is one "genius" to make an already gloomy situation worse, it gets EVEN worse when the idiot decides to reanimate Sigma body...GATE!! U R THAT DUMBA**!!
Gate.jpg

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
All the new guys from Command Mission. They are just so stereotypical that it hurts. More than the Robot Masters which says ALOT!

The only MMX game I have not played lol.

The new gameplay mechanic did not appeal to me.

I also heard that the story was "mediocre" at best.

And also, as you said about the whole "stereotypical characters" was also a major complaint I heard.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
I also heard that the story was "mediocre" at best.
And also, as you said about the whole "stereotypical characters" was also a major complaint I heard.
MEGAMAN: FINAL FANTASY SOUL!! :troll:
and stereotypical is right, lookit Robo-Ryu/Ken

ps. gotta luv the "HOLYS***HEKILLEDZEROINONEATTACK* pause

Demon619

Deadman walking
THIS ANNOYING PIECE OF TIN! I will make a fanfiction of Axel describing him as the best megaman X character of all time before I say anything good about this pile of molten crap!
Flame_Guy.jpg

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Yea its been a while since I have played MMX7.

But after dusting it off and playing it a bit earlier I found and that it was him lol.

You beat me to it before I could reply lol.
only X's I played are...X, X2, X3, X5 (R.I.P. Magma Dragoon u Street Fightin' s.o.r.b.), X6, X8, and Command Mission...SPEAKIN OF WHICH!!
hqdefaultf.jpg

i just found a Mega Man X9 fangame

Top Bottom