• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lawl FFXIV extends free trial period AGAIN

aka958

Don't trust people
I am on the point on laughing my ass off... Square-Enix extended the free trial period with an extra 30 days. They must feel so fail right now. XD

My mail:

NovemberNewsletter_02.jpg

Lol. They are really trying to bring it's true potential out before it's too late. XD

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I don't doubt it, they screwed up FFXI and players that transfered to the XIV aren't pleased, from what I've heard. Pretty much everything they expected in XIV isn't there. :p Which is why I am no longer playing the FF MMO's...

aka958

Don't trust people
Faust;289399 said:
I don't doubt it, they screwed up FFXI and players that transfered to the XIV aren't pleased, from what I've heard. Pretty much everything they expected in XIV isn't there. :p Which is why I am no longer playing the FF MMO's...

This was my first FF MMO. I was going to let my account die until later when I've heard better news (like at the PS3 release) but, I'll check out the updates in november and december. They fix the most complaints, mostly with the bugs and interface. After that it's content patches time. *drools*

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well, i have returned to game and I ended my free trial, but for time when I take job, my brother is paying for my play on Erzoea for now.

aka958

Don't trust people
lorddemolatron;289513 said:
Well, i have returned to game and I ended my free trial, but for time when I take job, my brother is paying for my play on Erzoea for now.

You have returned to game? :huh:

But you get additional free months for free. Your free trial extends, they give you an email notifying you. :p

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im only playing on Palamecia serwer at night, and have not deleted my account. I have proof :

Well at night are some nasty monsters but i have to win six times.

]

aka958

Don't trust people
lorddemolatron;289516 said:
But that dammed SE newer tolded me about longing free trial :(

In your email that you connected to your account. They email you it.

But that depends, when did you go back to the game?

Top Bottom