• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Last battles

SO you want battles again like those

• OH YEAH

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • nah.......

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
<P>What do you thing of Devil may cry&nbsp;1 last boss figt for me they were special because you habe special powers like the first stage of the batle with mundus in the others Devil may cry games these are getting monotuos&nbsp; because they are too easy or they are much repetitive</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>In DMC 2 i like it because it was special because the epic ending</P>

In DMC3 i was geting tired of figting vergil again

And of four i cannot talk because i habe not played it

So you want the last boss battles be again like DMC 1

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
The crazy demon;190590 said:
<P>What do you thing of Devil may cry&nbsp;1 last boss figt for me they were special because you habe special powers like the first stage of the batle with mundus in the others Devil may cry games these are getting monotuos&nbsp; because they are too easy or they are much repetitive</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>In DMC 2 i like it because it was special because the epic ending</P>

In DMC3 i was geting tired of figting vergil again

And of four i cannot talk because i habe not played it

So you want the last boss battles be again like DMC 1

Im sorry but your just never going to beat a fight with God of the underworld flying through space. DMC3 final boss was epic but in comparison it didn't even come close.
Although funny enough one of the things I liked about DMC2 was the final battle with the Dispair Embodied but again like with DMC3's final boss it didn't even come close.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
i am just saying special things like the first stage of the battle just another way of figt with bosses in DMC 3 i imagined this like super triger movements if vergil usedtaht move of thousands of jugtgement cuts dante will use a special move like a great dt flux and lesser demons can make this too

Or do you forget of what happened in DMC when a shadow turned red and caugt you

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I'm all for variety, I must be frank, I loved that first battle against Mundus, even if only, for all intents and purposes, you are Sparda.

Mundus, is, to date, still the most epic boss fight IMO. Of course you can't really appreciate just how epic until Hard and DMD.

Still one of my chief reasons for loving DMC1 as much as I do. I.e. more than any other game in the series to date.;)

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
mundus was grat because we can use much power again hin but now dant has enough power to do that without sparda sword

Majin dt? anione

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom