• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady's eye color!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzyconscience

Someone please help me out here.. =d I'm planning on doing a Lady cosplay.. And when I look at the pictures of Lady.. Her eyes look blue and red.. Buuut, some people say its blue and brown? =/ What one is it?

lady1.jpg

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
They are and they might be the other selection aswell because you cant get disfunctional eyes (Like a friend of mine) and her eye colour changes a lot.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Probably red. Lady's got the same eyes as Arkham does (being his daughter and all:p )
But when Arkham gets to Jester mode and the eyes flash, it is clearly red;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Dizzyconscience;22793 said:
Someone please help me out here.. =d I'm planning on doing a Lady cosplay.. And when I look at the pictures of Lady.. Her eyes look blue and red.. Buuut, some people say its blue and brown? =/ What one is it?

lady1.jpg

Tough one, but I would say a pale red...

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
um she has a genetic disorder called odd eye, some animals like cat and dogs can get it.... but she's not a cat neither a dog, but humans can get it, oh and they're reddish-brown ya i'm sure of it....

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Wow you guys are really observant.:lol: :)
Red and Blue i never saw that:lol: :)
Dante and Vergil...;) ^_^
Im not being a smartass either;)

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
Lady_0989;25693 said:
Wow you guys are really observant.:lol: :)
Red and Blue i never saw that:lol: :)
Dante and Vergil...;) ^_^
Im not being a smartass either;)

thanks for that little piece;)

pinky750;25826 said:
her eyes are supposed to be red and blue though.

so then buy the contacts, unless you already have the genetic disorder but still hurry and but the contacts:$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom