• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady & Trish weren't around a lot

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I wish Lady & Trish showed up for the final battle. Same goes if Lady appeared with Trish & Dante witnessing Nero absorbed into the "savior".

Plus after Nero rescued Kyrie, Nero goes to finish off what's left of the statue, while Lady and Trish look after Kyrie for him.

Lady and Trish would've given Nero's Red Queen back somehow.

Viper

Premium
That's one of the problems with this series, once a female character's story is done, in future instalments she is merely tacked on for viewing pleasure, with so many opportunities missed.

windleopard

That's one of the problems with this series, once a female character's story is done, in future instalments she is merely tacked on for viewing pleasure, with so many opportunities missed.

Unless she's Lucia who gets ignored because her game is the least liked in the franchise.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I thought of a fanfic called "Rolling Thunder" that focused on Trish infiltrating the Order. That could have been a good sidestory or DLC to play through.

I'm not sure Lady has an arc in the game and you can't focus on every character in a story so i'd save her for a post-game dlc where she tries to mentor Nero and Kyrie. It's been 10-20 years post DMC3 so it would be a chance to see how she has changed since then.

Top Bottom