• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady fanart wip

MaidenoftheFlowers

It's really hard to try and paint this.. X_X it's been a week and I'm not even close to being done!

The sketch with some colour
lady9colour32_zpsfbf71af3.png

without colour
lady9colour33_zpsd2c4c51e.png

I'm not sure if I drew everything on Lady..it was hard to tell with only two pictures of her.

I think the thingys on her back are on Kalina-Ann and not on her person, but I'm not so sure about that. :S

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
This is fantastic. :3 To be honest, I prefer the sketch, but this is a really gorgeous fanart.
Do you, mayhaps, have a deviantART account? *would love to follow you, if so*

MaidenoftheFlowers

This is fantastic. :3 To be honest, I prefer the sketch, but this is a really gorgeous fanart.
Do you, mayhaps, have a deviantART account? *would love to follow you, if so*

I'm very sorry for the late response x n x;

My deviantART is MaidenoftheFlowers.deviantart.com

My computer died, so now I have to save up for an alternative. I've been meaning to recreate this drawing/sketch and make the new one more on-model to Lady's DMC3 design/face. *I did not finish this.. ;__;*
As for this drawing, I actually prefer the sketch too, it looked more like Lady, and more "clean" in a way. (Lack of colours, etc.)

I've also been considering making a new deviantART account, as mine is pretty cluttered, but I'm not very sure..;;

(ohgosh I still haven't gotten used to posting 'ere yet)

Top Bottom