• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Konami Pre-E3 Show - Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
My previous wanted games 2013:

1. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
2. DmC: Devil May Cry
3. Tomb Raider
4. Ni no Kuni
5. Dead Space 3

My current wanted games 2013:

1. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
2. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
3. Dead Space 3
4. Tomb Raider
5. DmC: Devil May Cry

I personally feel that Mercury Steam is the only Western company that pays proper tribute to original Japanese game series, unlike Ninja Theory and Zipper Interactive.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I personally feel that Mercury Steam is the only Western company that pays proper tribute to original Japanese game series, unlike Ninja Theory and Zipper Interactive.

I also hope the gameplay will be changed unlike the first lords of shadow.Although,i love lords of shadow gameplay very much.But seeing gabriel being dracula and all, and the other probably being alucard, the gameplay will surely be changed and more innovation will come for the game.Knowing konami, they'll surely do it.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Then you should really play Castlevania lords of shadow.It's the best game reboot by far in my opinion.
It was made for the new audience such as you anyways.

I don't know about contra and never heard of it till yesterday.I'm glad they are doing a reboot for contra so i can try the game.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
The first castlevania game I beat was Lord of Shadows and I thought it was way better than other hack and slash games currently on the next Gen platforms. After the end of the first one and the teaser for this one, Im really excited about it.

Top Bottom