• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kojima's new third mystery title is...?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
What has he previewed so far?

I know Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is a game that he worked on.
Have they shown that yet?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I think they will show them all on the third day?Don't know when Konami's turn is,especially Kojima's.But I'm having my ears open,since his is the only developer team out there I'm interested in seeing.

And Castlevania Lord of Shadows is only overseen by Kojima.It's made entirely by a European studio,MecurySteam.Now Kojima realised one of his dreams : make a kick-ass game with a western developer.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^You are not the only one...

@VB : No,Yet Kojima helped them and still helps them,with everything pretty much except for the music.[He is no composer like Daisuke Ishiwatari the "multi-machine".]

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
It's been reveiled...it is Metal Gear Solid 3D...on the 3DS...oh yeah-WAIT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT?????????????????????????????????????????????????

I was hoping for ZoE3,but this...this...this IS AWEOME TOO.IF IT LIKE KID ICARUS UPRISING THEN YEAH!!!!!

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Multi is best for fans who have less money, letting people with low resourses playing a good game, ever looked at the massive multi-platform of The Force Unleashed?.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
This multiplatform argument was already had on this site. Stray away from it and just be happy for the game.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
nero xy;246241 said:
i think kojma lost his mind sinc give mgs raisn to x360

I think anyone who thinks it's a good idea to make a MGS game like that has lost their mind already. If thats what it has become I wish they just let it die with 4.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Darth Angelo;246794 said:
I think anyone who thinks it's a good idea to make a MGS game like that has lost their mind already. If thats what it has become I wish they just let it die with 4.

If it ended there then it would be pointless.There are many unanswered questions in MGS.Maybe Solid Snake's part in MGS has finished since he is the primary protagonist in his story,however MGS follows life's philosophy : Everyone is the protagonist of their life.We have seen Snake's part,now we have to see Raiden's and to finish Naked Snake's to fully see the whole picture of MGS.

I understand that many poeple don't like Raiden but he is part of it.He's been part of it for a long time now.

Top Bottom