• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kobayashi interview

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Bringerofchaos;79366 said:
Thanks so much!

you are welcome...Personally,I like DMC 1 more then DMC 3 too_Only if they fix these minor problems in DMC 3 such as...

1)Exclusive special D.T. abilities are available.I am pretty sure many people have noticed that DMC 3 D.T. forms are simple,with extra speed,health regeneration,but no special moves...except for Nevan D.T. form...

2)The D.T. forms looks...they look too much like anime style,it is something i expected from Kazuma Kaneko,the main designer for Shin Megami Tensei games for demon artworks,but I have never expected that demon forms are look alike SMT demons...

3)The new demons design...Some of the demons are well designed,but some are not in DMC 3...They need more fine designed demons which can beat DMC demons like Shadows,Plasmas,Frosts etc...These demons have their greatness shown in DMC game...

That's all i think,though...:)

Sparda™

Chaos Master;79370 said:
you are welcome...Personally,I like DMC 1 more then DMC 3 too_Only if they fix these minor problems in DMC 3 such as...

1)Exclusive special D.T. abilities are available.I am pretty sure many people have noticed that DMC 3 D.T. forms are simple,with extra speed,health regeneration,but no special moves...except for Nevan D.T. form...

2)The D.T. forms looks...they look too much like anime style,it is something i expected from Kazuma Kaneko,the main designer for Shin Megami Tensei games for demon artworks,but I have never expected that demon forms are look alike SMT demons...

3)The new demons design...Some of the demons are well designed,but some are not in DMC 3...They need more fine designed demons which can beat DMC demons like Shadows,Plasmas,Frosts etc...These demons have their greatness shown in DMC game...

That's all i think,though...:)

DMC3 is fine the way It is.:dry:

The DT forms you're referring to, are correct the way they are. Dante had just discovered his devilish abilities, and It's normal he didn't have special attacks and stuff.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I knew it. Capsom is japanese people. Seems like only the japs are good to make games like konami and silent hill and square-enix and kingdom hearts and final fantasy

Sparda™

Strifer;79432 said:
I knew it. Capsom is japanese people. Seems like only the japs are good to make games like konami and silent hill and square-enix and kingdom hearts and final fantasy

You just realized that Capcom was Japanese?!o_Oo_Oo_O

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^ Yes, even as an older game, it's still fun to play, but as you probably know, 3 is my all time favorate so far. ^^

Dante Aseroth;79412 said:
The DT forms you're referring to, are correct the way they are. Dante had just discovered his devilish abilities, and It's normal he didn't have special attacks and stuff.

Yeah, but they sucked. XD Ok maybe they don't suck, but the majority of the fans would agree that the DTs could have had a better appearence. The Sparda twins are half demons, not digimons. XD Plus in my opinion, it didn't match the animation of the game. They looked too cartoony for the graphics and the rest of the designs in the game.

You just realized that Capcom was Japanese?!

Yeah dude, you're kinda late Strifer, :lol: most games are made by Japanese companies. Which is why Japan always gets the games and systems first when they come out.

Don't feel bad though, I once thought that GOW was by Rockstar, or was it another game? I can't remember which one, but it wasn't Rockstar. :lol:

Top Bottom