• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kingdom Hearts in a Nutshell

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
LcuZQ2R.jpg

XD Sorry, I just had to. This came to mind as I was wrapping up Birth by Sleep last night - couldn't leave it dangling unfinished like that on my PSN profile page.

The Good Gentleman

i was gonna say "the adventure of one piece, the bonds of naruto and the swords of Bleach" but this works too.

In case my new avatar doesn't say it, Bleach has one thing going for it over all that (and especially Kingdom Hearts!) - an actually cool villain. KH is like....one extremely boring ass villain, and everyone is him. It's making me cry!
Spd5w9B.jpg

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
In case my new avatar doesn't say it, Bleach has one thing going for it over all that (and especially Kingdom Hearts!) - an actually cool villain. KH is like....one extremely boring ass villain, and everyone is him. It's making me cry!
Spd5w9B.jpg
gave up on bleach a long time ago man but I prefer Xemnas to Aizen any day of the week.

different strokes for different blokes, carry on.

The Good Gentleman

I was actually talking about Yhwach, not Aizen. :p Man, **** Aizen! Aizen's boring.

Eh, give it a whirl again if you got the time. The Wandenreich arc is the best thing to happen to Bleach since the original Soul Society arc.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
try watching Adam Sessler play through the intro of kH1, it is hilarious

I was actually talking about Yhwach, not Aizen. :p Man, **** Aizen! Aizen's boring.

Eh, give it a whirl again if you got the time. The Wandenreich arc is the best thing to happen to Bleach since the original Soul Society arc.
when it ends, ill try and marathon it.

The Good Gentleman

Wandenreich story is manga-only. Aaand...it's been four years since the show ended, so it doesn't look like you'll be able to marathon anytime soon. :p

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i really like kingdom hearts 1 2 and chain of memories (ps2 version)

358/2 days and birth by sleep were OK but nothing id revisit

re coded for DS was just straight up crap didn't add anything to the story as much as i remember and the game play was boring

and i'm having a hard time finishing DDD cant really keep my interest on it

from what i saw it Kingdom hearts 3 won't have it but i really hope they get rid of the skill action system from the portable games having just a deck with a few skills at once was pretty lame

i prefer how it was in kingdom hearts 2 where you just had hotkeys and could select any magic with the menu

Top Bottom