• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kingdom Hearts fans

The Final Offer

Surprise surprise Caiden. I'm a fan.

I'm looking forward to the FF cameos. The interactions with FF characters. The most I'm looking forward to is FF characters on next gen.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I love Kingdom Hearts. <3 it's one of my favorite rpgs and I can't wait till KH3 comes. But I still need to play dream drop though. I've been lazy about that. Lol

The Final Offer

Is it really? I had no idea. I knew about 2.5 but I didn't think Dream Drop would be included.

You know what. I think I mixed things up. It's been too long since I've done any research on it.

Microsoft is saying they want more KH after 3.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I. F*CKING. LOVE KH <3

I would play that game for hours on end and would even start from the beginning countless times just to get that experience all over again.

AcidX_Y

I want to see what modifications they make to the combat and see the new non Disney characters.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I'm a fan. I've kinda gone off it a bit after KH2 with all the spins-off [I don't mind some of them like Birth By Sleep, but after waiting all this time for a KH3, there's only so many times you can hear Simple and clean in those side games before the brain shuts down @_@]

Honestly, I'm hoping for a three player title you can play online/offline. Since hey, Donald and Goofy follow Sora everywhere in KH1 and 2, so why not Riku and Kairi instead and play with your friends? I wouldn't mind some new disney worlds, or some pixar ones. But still, I would like it to keep the mature approach it's been going along with.

Storywise, I dunno. The whole thing is really confusing. I'd like for it to come together and make some friggin sense.

Oh and erm...A NEW THEME SONG! PLEASE! :'(

Top Bottom