• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I definatly know that there's goona be a third Kingdom Hearts game called KH: Birth by Sleep, but a friend of mine said that it wasn't comming to the U.S. Has anyone heard this rumor before? Or any other rumors?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'd highly doubt that Square Enix would ignore the U.S market, not only would it be simply foolish, but they'd lose out on a significant amount of money in the process, why ignore such a huge market? I really think you have nothing to worry about.

AzureNight13

Premium
Why PS2? Not that I mind having it on PS2.

Oh and does anyone knows the name for KH game of the DS. That's gonna come out too. It involves Axel and Organization XIII

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
AzureNight13;87056 said:
Why PS2? Not that I mind having it on PS2.

Oh and does anyone knows the name for KH game of the DS. That's gonna come out too. It involves Axel and Organization XIII

well,because i don;t have PS3 no more...and because it is much better playing KH game on a big screen,right?

The KH game which features all Organization XIII are called Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.We are able to play all of them.And there is one secret Organization XII member,which is no.14th,which is a female.

There are three upcoming KH games.Which are:

Kingdom Hearts - coded - For mobile (Features Sora)

Kingdom Hearts - Birth by Sleep - For PSP (Features Terra,Aqua,Ven,Unknown Soldier,Master Xehanort,King Mickey,and new type of monsters.)

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - For Nintendo DS (Features all thirteen Organization XIII member,with another secret female 14th member)

Tetsuya Nomura said that Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days will be released first,while Kingdom Hearts - Birth by Sleep will be released last.:)

p.s - It would better if the Three games are released on PS2 or PS3,but Square Enix want to go ahead with their multi platforming exclusivity games,but I think the three games should be released on PS2 too.:)

AzureNight13

Premium
awwww I don't have a Mobile Phone, PSP, or DS.......I want Ven. (I'm a Roxas fan . And Ven looks like Roxas. Or should I say Roxas looks like Ven lol))

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
AzureNight13;87062 said:
awwww I don't have a Mobile Phone, PSP, or DS.......I want Ven. (I'm a Roxas fan . And Ven looks like Roxas. Or should I say Roxas looks like Ven lol))

well,indeed.Roxas does look like Ven.I am Roxas fan too.(I am not gay:lol:)

Roxas is much cooler than Sora,to me.:)

But as KH - Birth of Sleep takes place WAY before the original KH,maybe there is some reincarnation going on...:)

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
This will be released on PSP and two other games as well . One on PS3 and one I don't know. At all three of them but I am really looking forward to Birth By Sleep. Have you seen that old man that divides into two? One old man and one cool muscle motor cycle man.

AzureNight13

Premium
Chaos Master;87063 said:
well,indeed.Roxas does look like Ven.I am Roxas fan too.(I am not gay:lol:)

Roxas is much cooler than Sora,to me.:)

But as KH - Birth of Sleep takes place WAY before the original KH,maybe there is some reincarnation going on...:)

I know that, that's why I said that Roxas looked like Ven. As for the reincarnation thingy, Sora might be Ven's descentant or something and since Roxas is Sora's Nobady, it would make sense that Roxas and Ven would look alike.

And I too think that Roxas looks much older that Sora becuase Roxas acts more mature.

Speaking of Nobodys, after what Riku went through, I'm suprised that he doesn't have a Nobody as well as Sora and Kairi.

AzureNight13

Premium
As much as I agree with you DH95, I don't think it will come out on all consoles. SquareEnix likes to stick whith Sony

AzureNight13

Premium
Don't mean to double post but I heard news of Birth by Sleep coming out in 2009! I hope so.

DevilTrigger

Is the new KH gonna be PS3 exclusive because KH2 was one of the best games i have ever played and i still havent beat sephiroth if it was PS3 exclusive it would probs make me buy a PS3

Top Bottom