• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Confirmed Voice Actors

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Nothing much new, but here is the list of confirmed voice actors will be in this game.

* Braig - James Patrick Stuart
* Dilan - David Dayan Fisher
* Even - Derek Stephen Prince
* Experiment 626 - Chris Sanders
* Gantu - Kevin Michael Richardson
* Hercules - Josh Keaton
* Isa/Various voices - Kirk Thornton
* Lea - Quinton Flynn
* Mickey Mouse - Bret Iwan
* Prince Phillip - Josh Robert Thompson
* Xehanort - Richard Epcar
* Unspecified - Corey Burton, Jesse McCartney, Leonard Nimoy], Mark Hamill, Willa Holland, James Woods.

(from: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_Birth_by_Sleep#English_Voice_Acting)

[WARNING - Do not go to that website if you mind and sensitive on spoilers. Proceed at your own risk.]

About the unspecified roles, here is my guess list:

Mark Hamill - Terra
Jesse McCartney - Ventus
Willy Holland - Aqua
Corey Burton - Master Eraqus
James Woods - Hades
Leonard Nimoy - Master Xehanort
Halel Joey Osment - Vanitas

I have read the game's story and seeing subbed cutscenes on Youtube, and I must say, that game has a very tragic ending for the three main heroes in this game. I can only guess that you may feel really sad (and may cry) when you play this game when it is released in US. The story of Birth By Sleep makes many things in KH games make sense, especially the 5 main characters (Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Master Xehanort, Vanitas) fate.

Every KH games have excellent, solid voice acting. They are well competent, and professional enough to voice characters with full emotion. Mark Hamill and Leonard Nimoy are two of my favourite actors, and I can't believe that they will voice in this game. Talk about awesomeness. Both are pro actors, and I believe that they will voice their characters perfectly.

I have seen a few of English trailers, and I find that Aqua's voice is good and sweet. I do not know who is that, but I suspected her to be Willy Holland. Terra's voice is also fitting and excellent, which I suspected to be Mark Hamill's voice. As anyone could have guessed, Jesse McCartney voiced Ventus, and he did it excellently, like he did as Roxas. Vanitas's voice is very mysterious, dark, and enigmatic. However, I have a suspicion that he is voiced by Halel Joey Osment, since he is voiced by the same voice actor for Sora in Japanese release, by the name of Miyu Irino. Master Xehanort's voice is very rough, menacing, and threatening. Bet Leonard Nimoy did his voice, and it is fitting as his role as antagonist. Master Eraqus's voice is sound heroic, and honourable. Possibly, Corey Burton is voicing him. I have no complaints for the voice acting in this game. It is excellent.

If you have not seen the English E3 2010 trailer for that game, go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9JSMonOm7c

From what I see, this game has the best gameplay of all KH games. With a combination of KHII, KH: RE:COM and it's unique gameplay, this game will be a major success when it is released. Too bad I won't be able to play it when it comes out.

If anyone does not know the US and Europe release, it will be release 7/9/2010 for North America and 10/9/2010 for Europe.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Vanitas and Ventus are right on spot.They have to follow with the japanese equivelant and the previous KHs too.If they don't...well...Capcom american translation and voice directing staff meet your new best friends,the SE fail voice directing staff.

Top Bottom