• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 reactions

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Come on. You gotta tell. What was your reaction to KH3? Mine was pretty much this.

Threw sh*t down and screamed thank you to the heavens!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I literally stripped naked and ran around the house going "YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm serious.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
My reaction was: 'ABOUT BLOODY TIME!':lol: I was a kid when KH1 came out, so it's been waaay too long. I'm surprised most of the older fans haven't moved away from the KH games considering how long it has taken for 3 to be announced.

I'm also thinking, what about new fans who see KH3, who maybe weren't old enough, or even born when KH1 was out, and want to play KH3 when it's relased...they'll have no clue what is going on.:lol: It's confusing enough for long time fans, considering all the heartless, nobody, dream eater, loads of Ansem+ Xemnas forms wandering around, and now time travel thrown into the game...it's getting really complicated for something that started out as final fantasy meets Disney. :p

Anyway, I'm really excited to see what this game will be like, and I hope we finally get some answers and closure for the Xehanort story.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
My reaction was: 'ABOUT BLOODY TIME!':lol: I was a kid when KH1 came out, so it's been waaay too long. I'm surprised most of the older fans haven't moved away from the KH games considering how long it has taken for 3 to be announced.

I'm also thinking, what about new fans who see KH3, who maybe weren't old enough, or even born when KH1 was out, and want to play KH3 when it's relased...they'll have no clue what is going on.:lol: It's confusing enough for long time fans, considering all the heartless, nobody, dream eater, loads of Ansem+ Xemnas forms wandering around, and now time travel thrown into the game...it's getting really complicated for something that started out as final fantasy meets Disney. :p

Anyway, I'm really excited to see what this game will be like, and I hope we finally get some answers and closure for the Xehanort story.
Pretty much this . I hope if there is a KH 4, there is some kind of time skip and these characters age and look older because im sick of Sora being 14/15.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Pretty much this . I hope if there is a KH 4, there is some kind of time skip and these characters age and look older because im sick of Sora being 14/15.
At least in the time between H1 and 2, Sora's voice became a little deeper:p

I would also like to see an older looking Sora somewhere along the line if they do make a KH4 and beyond. It's weird for me to be playing as a Sora who hasn't changed much in terms of appearence considering I've aged since I first played KH1.
Riku had more of an appearence change in KH2 compared to Sora. Ansem SOD/ Master Xehanort/ young Xehanort and Xemnas have more appearence changes than Sora, and he's the bad guy!>_< So it's time Sora got some kind of design change in the future games.

Bazilican

At least in the time between H1 and 2, Sora's voice became a little deeper:p

I would also like to see an older looking Sora somewhere along the line if they do make a KH4 and beyond. It's weird for me to be playing as a Sora who hasn't changed much in terms of appearence considering I've aged since I first played KH1.
Riku had more of an appearence change in KH2 compared to Sora. Ansem SOD/ Master Xehanort/ young Xehanort and Xemnas have more appearence changes than Sora, and he's the bad guy!>_< So it's time Sora got some kind of design change in the future games.

No, because fans are gonna get ****ed that Sora looked even a tiny bit different. Clothes can change, but nothing on Sora's face change because that would **** fans off greatly.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
No, because fans are gonna get ****ed that Sora looked even a tiny bit different. Clothes can change, but nothing on Sora's face change because that would **** fans off greatly.
Won't know reaction until it's tried. Something like they did to Riku and Kairi between KH1 and 2. Fans didn't complain about that, so why would they be bothered for Sora having the same treatment as Riku and Kairi?
I don't mean Sora running around as a 20 year old...that would be too much change, and it would be weird.:lol:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I do want kh3 to have less filers and more focus when it comes to story.

And finally let kairi do something cool.

Bazilican

I do want kh3 to have less filers and more focus when it comes to story.

And finally let kairi do something cool.

But will she be wearing something different? Cause I'm gonna get distracted (in a good way) by that skirt she wears.

Top Bottom