• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kind of something I almost missed (Damn I haven't made a thread in ages)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Apologies for the long winded thread title. It is true that I haven't made a topic in a while now. I had the idea to make a thread celebrating being a member here for 6 years now. And I was going to make it sooner. But then life at the time (Fiancee, work and GTA 5) < See how I put my priorities in order? What a charming young man I hear you say =)

*Tumbleweed*

Well anyhow, self flattering and tumbleweeds aside, 6 devilish years I've spent here. I've gone through good times (DMC) to bad times (DmC)...I joke of course =P

But hey I couldn't of seen off the dark armies of Hell without all of you awesome people. No I mean this place has got some really wonderful people on it. These people are friendly, kind and caring. And always a laugh. You lot know who you are :) And if you're reading this and you don't think I mean you then...sorry?! =| Ha, I'm still joking, you're all awesome in your own way.

I'm just really thankful to of met such a great bunch of people in a unique community that always makes you feel wanted and a part of it. And I know the same is not always said by some people and I am sorry to hear that. But from my personal journey that started here 6 years ago, it has been a great one. And I thank everyone for it.

I love this place and all of its members! <3

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
WE LOVE YOU TOO, LOD!
jryb9u.gif

hahahahahaha....
*hugs*

Top Bottom