• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

KH3 SORA'S NEW OUTFIT

is the new look good

• love it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it's ok

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
I just saw the trailer and it looks like the most Badaas game in the series I like the new outfit but Im not to fond of the hair and his face looks weird but he actually looks like the age he's supposed to be while in kh2 he looked 14 and he looked 11-12 in the first one when he's supposedly 14 in that one

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium

Not overtly excited as its not a huge departure but it's still cool.

Dude please post whatever you are referring to so we know what you are talking about.

I wanna see some different clothing options for customization tho

Last edited:

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
I dont really like the mostly red look. Sora just looks better with the red, blue, yellow color scheme. Its okay, but i wish they stayed with the KH2 look. Even Nomura said he wanted to stick with the KH2 outfit until his designers begged him to make a new one.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark

Not overtly excited as its not a huge departure but it's still cool.

Dude please post whatever you are referring to so we know what you are talking about.

I wanna see some different clothing options for customization tho
there u go

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
I dont really like the mostly red look. Sora just looks better with the red, blue, yellow color scheme. Its okay, but i wish they stayed with the KH2 look. Even Nomura said he wanted to stick with the KH2 outfit until his designers begged him to make a new one.
It was the same thing with KH3D. He wanted to keep the original KH1 look, but his designers buttered him up to the point where he caved.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
The change for kh3d was pointless it was the same thing with different colors. I would be ok if they did it like naruto with only two sets of clothes, the young clothes from kh 1 and the older clothes from kh2 like how naruto has his young and shippuden look

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
But if they did keep the old clothes they would have to figure out why he can't drive anymore cuz Im tired of drives and Nomura said that Kh3 sora is as strong as final form from kh2

Last edited:

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
Magic's been retooled. For example, casting blizzard will freeze the ground beneath you, letting you slide across it and go straight into flowmotion.

Even I can admit that's kind of cool. So, Wisdom's got some better uses this time around.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I like the costume (better than the old one, in any case), but since I'm not a fan, I could care less either way.

Top Bottom