• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

KH with or without Disney?

Dantenero

I just wondering, did you guys think the next Kingdom Hearts, with Disney is better or the opposite?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
?! I'm a total girl and I love Disney and I love Final Fantasy, so when the first Kingdom Hearts came out I was in heaven. I think now the characters and storyline are established enough that it could go it alone, but thats not what Kingdom Hearts is about.....It's about running around with Jack Skellington and swimming with the Little Mermaid. (hurrah!)Ooooh they can get rid of Goofy - I've never like Goofy! :D

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
...It would be Final Fantasy without the disney part,as both make up KH.The disney characters are those we love and know while the KH charas are the Nomura charas and the original KH charas,despite being owned by disney.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The person who made KH said they won't be putting FF characters in it anymore. :/

So, no Disney, no KH, really.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Without the Disney in Kingdom Hearts, their would be no reason to why I'd play the game. I mean, I played it for my childhood - which I miss very much - and I thank the people that made KH for not putting in Snow White and the Seven Drawfs...

Creepy Sh*t that Snow White is. >_>

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
@Dread : Nomura simply said they won't be putting aditonal FF cameos,meaning FF characters from the already established FF universe.The original characters represent the FF side in every way,they are just tied to disney due to rights,hence why Nomura and his co-workers bitch 48hours a day at disney to make them use their[SE created characters,KH originals] characters in other projects.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Devil Bane;230271 said:
@Dread : Nomura simply said they won't be putting aditonal FF cameos,meaning FF characters from the already established FF universe.The original characters represent the FF side in every way,they are just tied to disney due to rights,hence why Nomura and his co-workers bitch 48hours a day at disney to make them use their[SE created characters,KH originals] characters in other projects.

Well, I think the addment of the FF Characters was abit odd, I mean, it's Disney, right? When I ran into Cloud for the first time, it was like, "ZOMG! What are you doing here?!". But hey, I think it was a good choice. They added FF to a Disney Game... And now FF fans are in an up-roar... Pretty epic if you ask me.. ^^;

And now with Epic Mickey coming out, I'm glad they went with the "NO FF CHARACTERS" rule. :lol:

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Not excactly...SE were the ones that urged Disney to bring their characters into a "light/kids version" of the Final Fantsasy Epic,not the other way round...and it started slightly different,but those are development details and so on...

The whole "No FF CHARAS" rule is an overbite here,as they simply won't use more,but feature the most important cameos in the future games since they were involved big time in the events...[and maybe learn if these versions are residents of this world or something else...]

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Devil Bane;230280 said:
^Not excactly...SE were the ones that urged Disney to bring their characters into a "light/kids version" of the Final Fantsasy Epic,not the other way round...and it started slightly different,but those are development details and so on...

Yes, well, KH3 is looking pretty damn good at the moment. In all truth, I can't wait to play it... But the real question is: Will they make a world with just FF Characters? Like a world like Zarakarnd or Midgar? Just to honor the FF characters? I mean, they showed up in every other world, not have a world of thier own?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Dunno about that...maybe the FF worlds are the KH original worlds like the Kb graveyard or the DI?We haven't asked Nomura about that...[time to go to Nomura...]

And KH3?It has been announced?When?Do you have info?

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
^ People keep putting up pictures of KH3. It's rumored that at E3 they'll annocue it live. So, watch E3 to be sure.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Ah...that's why I thought it was weird...yeah,I suposse the US and EU version of the game is the KH title they will present in E3...or not.[Nomura hinted at least two KH games this year,not counting different language versions,and I doubt he counts the Final Mix one in...]

Dantenero

As i know, KH birth by sleep only has King Mickey for Disney, anyway i don't have PSP though, i only know it somewhere

And what DreadNoughtDT said is right, KH3 is KH Birth by Sleep

Top Bottom