• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Keiji Inafune's new game?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I would love to see a new Mega Man game, specifically, Mega Man X9. Hopefully, it will reveal Zero's and X's past in detail.

Thanks for the news. :D

Meg

I would love a revamp of Onimusha. Hopefully a PS3/360 remake of the original trilogy.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I really hope it's either news about the Megaman X remake project or at least news about a game he wants to work,not a game he's working on because the @$$holes on "top" want more money for their bathing tubs.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;257470 said:
I really hope it's either news about the Megaman X remake project or at least news about a game he wants to work,not a game he's working on because the @$$holes on "top" want more money for their bathing tubs.

Hopefully, Keiji Inafune can persuade Capcom to make a new sequel or prequel of Mega Man X game under his own PERSONAL direction (like Hideo Kojima). Lately, Capcom does not release any great games. Like:

1. Resident Evil 5: Does not succeed Resident Evil 4 as the better survival third person shooter game completely. Only the graphics, soundtrack, two player and real time menu plus instant weapon change (like Dead Space) are the high merits in RE5.

2. Devil May Cry 4: Does not succeed Devil May Cry 3 (both versions) as the better hack 'n' slash game completely. Only the graphics, Nero's variety of moves, and soundtrack are the high merits for DMC4.

3. Bionic Commando: A pretty average game. Gunfight is lame, the hero is not likeable, and etc. The graphics, soundtrack, cool Bionic Arm moves are the merits in this game.

There are other games of Capcom does not meet my expectations, but these three will do.

Top Bottom