• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kaiju films to replace superhero films

will kaiju movies replace superhero movies?

• um...duh. they're kaiju films. coolest thing ever

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no way. superheroes are gonna keep bringing the heat

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
do you think that monster bash movies like pacific rim and godzilla 2014 will start a kaiju revolution and eventually take the theatre throne from superheroes?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Superheroes are gonna stay popular for a long time. I also love Kaiju films so you bet your a$$ I'm wanting more movies like Pacific Rim.

I heard the sequel to Pacific Rim is coming. And ideas were dropped including a Jaeger/Kaiju hybrid. Sounds like it's giving a nod to things like MechaGodzilla.

If you haven't see Pacific Rim then go see it now. The best movie of the year so far. That movie is just made of awesome.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I have a feeling that superhero movies will always be on top.

But with Pacific Rim and Godzilla 2014 coming, there might just be a revolution. If the Godzilla 2014 movie turns out to be kickass, I can imagine that the'll make sequels. I for one want to see Godzilla fight MechaGodzilla.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Crossovers are becoming quite a big thing too, we have the Avengers, Batman & Superman and even Guillermo del Toro said he would like Pacific Rim to crossover with Godzilla 2014, that would be cool.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
tumblr_mqdhh9GCQW1s8i5kbo1_500.gif

itotallywouldntmindaGgundammovieevenifitwasreallybad.

Top Bottom