• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

just wondering

nephlim god

Hey all . Im just wondering im british but i cant wait no longer for vergils downfal as we get psn store update on wednesday . So i was wondering if i created a american account would i be able to download it tomorow without any issues ? I noo its only a day but ha :)

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Hey all . Im just wondering im british but i cant wait no longer for vergils downfal as we get psn store update on wednesday . So i was wondering if i created a american account would i be able to download it tomorow without any issues ? I noo its only a day but ha :)

Probable, but there might be an issue on the currency exhange since the North American server uses Dollar currency. I'd advise waiting the extra day...lord knows we've been agonizing the extra three weeks since the UK pre-orders got to grab it early...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
If you live in the UK and have a valid code for the DLC, it should work right now. I got mine just over a week ago

nephlim god

I didnt pre order unfortunately .thats a good point I didnt think about the currency thanks for that bud .

Top Bottom