• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just wondering...Fable 2 Dolls

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So, as you know, I proudly own Fable 2 Game of the Year edition and I was digging stuff up in the Cursed Skull (part of the See the future DLC). In two save games, I dug-up the Garth Hero doll.
The next day, I changed my Gamertag from VeeBee to VeeBee15 (as it is on Xbox Live) and in the same place that I found Garth, I dug-up the Hammer Doll, and I also found the Theresa doll (which i didn't find the day before).

All three games have heroes at different 'purity' levels. Evil (Garth doll), Normal (Garth Doll), Hammer (Pure/good).

Of course I'm on the look out for the Reaver Doll, which I'm pretty p***ed at the fact that I can't find him.

I know the original version had one doll assigned per-game, but obviously that has changed with the GOTY.

So, I was thinking, do certain dolls appear when you have a certain gamertag, or when you're at a different purity level.

*echoes* Does anyone know?

IDEA: Perhaps if someone got the Reaver doll with their gamertag and what Alignment their character is, maybe they could share it with me and i can put it to the test to help my theory?
If its allowed, send me a PM. Then again, this Microsoft we're talking about so i won't get my hopes up. But, I'm not online, so they'll never know ???

(And before anyone says about trading over Xbox Live, THAT'S OUT OF THE QUESTION. My Xbox ain't linked to the internet!)

Thank you to anyone who can answer this, and to anyone willing to help me.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
So, as you know, I proudly own Fable 2 Game of the Year edition and I was digging stuff up in the Cursed Skull (part of the See the future DLC). In two save games, I dug-up the Garth Hero doll.
The next day, I changed my Gamertag from VeeBee to VeeBee15 (as it is on Xbox Live) and in the same place that I found Garth, I dug-up the Hammer Doll, and I also found the Theresa doll (which i didn't find the day before).

All three games have heroes at different 'purity' levels. Evil (Garth doll), Normal (Garth Doll), Hammer (Pure/good).

Of course I'm on the look out for the Reaver Doll, which I'm pretty p***ed at the fact that I can't find him.

I know the original version had one doll assigned per-game, but obviously that has changed with the GOTY.

So, I was thinking, do certain dolls appear when you have a certain gamertag, or when you're at a different purity level.

*echoes* Does anyone know?

IDEA: Perhaps if someone got the Reaver doll with their gamertag and what Alignment their character is, maybe they could share it with me and i can put it to the test to help my theory?
If its allowed, send me a PM. Then again, this Microsoft we're talking about so i won't get my hopes up. But, I'm not online, so they'll never know ???

(And before anyone says about trading over Xbox Live, THAT'S OUT OF THE QUESTION. My Xbox ain't linked to the internet!)

Thank you to anyone who can answer this, and to anyone willing to help me.

Each dolls are linked up to your Gamertag. Let's say your Gamertag is VBA, the first doll that you get will be always Hero Doll. However, the random doll that you gets from Shooting Range Westcliff is always random. However, the random doll will always be fixed into your Gamertag. If you completed it, you can get Garth Doll. If you do it again, you will get Garth Doll again. For each Gamertag, the random doll will always be affixed to that account. Let's say you create new Gamertag called VBB, your first doll will be Hero Doll, but your random doll at the shooting range can be different, or same as your first account's random doll.

The only way to get all Dolls is only by trading the same dolls that you have via Xbox Live. Changing accounts while playing offline while using the same save file may helps you collect all 6 Dolls, but there are no guarantees. However, there is a bug that allows you to get all 6 dolls without using Xbox Live:

A bug makes it possible to obtain ALL dolls without the need of trading over X-Box Live. First, one needs a save of a game with Westcliff already visited. Win the doll from the Westcliff Shooting Range and save in front of the range. Now, close the game and create a new Gamertag. Start a new game with this tag, and as soon as you got the chance, save. Now, log out, but don't exit the game. Log out over the guide menu. You should now be back at the title screen. Log in with your original account (the one which gets the dolls) and load your previously saved game. Now, play the shooting game once more and aim for winning the doll. The doll you obtain should now be another one of the six.

Source: http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Fable_II_Dolls

Hope this helps you.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thanks Chaos Raiden.
I tried the Shooting Range yesterday... I SUCKED! Seriously, I was terrible. Scored 64 points... how am I supposed to get 200 or whatever to get the top-prize!
But, you have helped me alot and I have come up with a plan...and a new gamertag... :p

Top Bottom