• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just noticed this

Destrond

Spectre Of The Flame
There is a bar for nero where the styles are normally at, actually there are two bars. What do you think they are for. THey seem to fill up so i don' think they are just bars that show what powers you have.

Destrond

Spectre Of The Flame
yeah but that bar is there at the beginning boss battle against dante. That couldn't be it cause the dbs ghost isn't unlocked till a lot later. Also at one point the gauge increased from something but i couldn't find out what.

Phage

Heartbreaker
I think one of the bars represents the charge-up on his Red Queen sword when he revvs up the handle in a combo .. not sure about the other bar..

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
or maybe thats how much power he has for the db...or maybe a style gauge or something will find out sooner or later...

Destrond

Spectre Of The Flame
Hah found it. Watching the train tracks fight and i saw that when he was reving his sword the gauge went up. However the second bar also went up and i finally found out why. There are levels of charge for the sword. Meaning you can charge it up to three times for maximum damage.

Top Bottom