• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just beat SoS mode

BomberDom08

just beat SoS mode to all of you who havent started it its pretty easy i even got some better grades on it than DH mode but yea startin up DMD mode tommorow wish me luck...ima need it

darkninjax123

Assassin
for dmd mode ur going to see the enemy start turning purple/black and if ur wonderin what that is, it is them turning on their d/t which makes them stronger and smarter

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Every enemy in DMD has a dt. Just finished DMD a couple of hours ago and it wasn't that difficult.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
VirAlkiNG;67670 said:
Every enemy in DMD has a dt. Just finished DMD a couple of hours ago and it wasn't that difficult.

Not every enemy. Thanks god that Dante did not have:lol:

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Your wrong Tony your wrong. lol

Anyways Dante actually started turning purple on me and then a super dark purple and his eyes were glowing a bright purple, because I was taking so long. I even had Berial, Echinda, Agnus and Sanctus dt on me because I was taking so long. Their eyes turned purple as well.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
VirAlkiNG;67745 said:
Your wrong Tony your wrong. lol

Anyways Dante actually started turning purple on me and then a super dark purple and his eyes were glowing a bright purple, because I was taking so long. I even had Berial, Echinda, Agnus and Sanctus dt on me because I was taking so long. Their eyes turned purple as well.

Really?:O I fought Dante for about an hour and he never did that. Maybe I was losing too fast and finally beat him fast when I managed it>_<

I noticed the aura in all the other bosses so far though.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Devil Razer;68171 said:
you would think fighting dante in dmd mode would change him into his normal dt instead of the purple aura :p

Yeah, kinda lame. Though if he did that he would be even more difficult to handle:p

FuumaMonou

In DMD mode, it is their devil trigger. From the looks of it so far, usually happens when they are very low on life or are the last bad guy left.

Even though I've only gone through two missions, it hasn't bee that hard seeing as I've S ranked them the first time I've beaten them. Dante took me out the first time played because he pulled on Lucifer and Pandora, which I wasn't expecting so I was caught off guard. Besides that, I dominated him the second time, and I kicked Berial's *** pretty easily on my first try.

TBH, with SoS mode, I think I found it easier than the easier difficulties. Maybe not as easy to breeze through, but a whole lot easier to S rank (I had to do missions 13-14 like 5 times on the easier difficulties to S rank them (not enough bad guys, or I wouldn't go back and kill enough of them).

Top Bottom