• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

just a theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlus

hi i´m new here
but here my opiniion
maybe it contains spoilers...
i think you already saw the super devil trigger mode for dante in dmc 2 (many say it´s a sparda form) but i think it´s dante´s personal form a "nelo angelo"
i mean he´s big and has great strengh.
he has horns like angelo and red cracks on his body (as vergil has blue lines)
and a similar voice
so what´s your opinion?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
its a Ultimate Sparda...............coz it have the Sparda´s form and the Nelo Angelo form too :)

atlus

yeah but sparda looks like an anthropomorphized insect and nero angelo and dantes super dt are somehow deviish

machindix

atlus;5157 said:
yeah but sparda looks like an anthropomorphized insect and nero angelo and dantes super dt are somehow deviish

I figure that the image of Sparda is probably based on Beelzebub, "the lord of flies". He's said to be Lucifer's chief lieutenant or second-in-command in some literary works, though in Christian writings, "Beelzebub" can also be an alternative for the Price of Hell himself. Maybe that's why Sparda's DT looks so much like an insect...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
have u ever played Bloody Roar 3??
coz there is character called "Xion" that have the transformation called Unborn...................that have the same form as Ultimate Sparda form......................but Unborn has no wings :(

machindix

d4rkn1ght;5191 said:
have u ever played Bloody Roar 3??
coz there is character called "Xion" that have the transformation called Unborn...................that have the same form as Ultimate Sparda form......................but Unborn has no wings :(

Nope, I stopped at 1. Was he in 1? I seem to recall a beatle guy in it...o_O

(Checking...)

Found him. Not the beatle guy... Xion looks more like a grasshopper.

Solidus

Rebellion
Sparda's appearance always put me in mind of a dragonfly or something, what with those wing-like things on his back.

NightmareX

heh i know how to transform to mega angelo devil hyper flying beast ^^
its simple get a DT then when you have a little hp with red some mega little hp in red color then transform ^^
and you will be mega BIG and you will atack with FLAME !! COOL REALLY COOL !!! ;)

Dark Elf

Dagger user
NightmareX;10494 said:
heh i know how to transform to mega angelo devil hyper flying beast ^^
its simple get a DT then when you have a little hp with red some mega little hp in red color then transform ^^
and you will be mega BIG and you will atack with FLAME !! COOL REALLY COOL !!! ;)

I did this with Despair Embodied. Took his health quickly, but I don't know how to do it again!

NightmareX

just lose some Dantes hape (HP dante must be in red) thewn transform then you will get mega ultra hyper demon :D

NightmareX

then you muts fly or just jump two times then press square button ^^ and you will attack with ultra hyper flame :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom