• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just a quickie : )

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Hey people just a quick question about the little quotes below our names(which i have gathered change in relation to our post count)but i was wondering, is there some kind of chart or something that would list them and also can you pick one that you've previously had because ive noticed a lot of "veteran"posters with lots of different sayings or does it start back over at a certain number(like prestige or something?)

cheers guys, im apparently LETHAL!! haha

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Unfortunately, no, you cannot change your title. They change depending on post level.

If you want the full list, go ask Nicodemus Zamoran. But according to Steve, there are two ranks that are secret... Two secret ranks that I intend to get!

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;282656 said:
Unfortunately, no, you cannot change your title. They change depending on post level.

If you want the full list, go ask Nicodemus Zamoran. But according to Steve, there are two ranks that are secret... Two secret ranks that I intend to get!

Ohh I'm sure Legendary Dark Knight was a secret before anyone got it as well. :p

As Dante would've said "1 down, 2 to go" *insert epic cool face*

Top Bottom