• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jus saying hello

TehHutch96

Hey everyone, new to the forum and the Devil May Cry games outside DmC. DmC was a very easy game in comparison to Devil May Cry 4 which I'm playing now and I've also got the HD Collection. Any advice for the older games is appreciated as they are harder to grasp for myself. (Talking more about the Style and cool combos, skills etc. as opposed to beating the game)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Welcome to the community, Hutch =)

We've got lots of helpful tips spread throughout each sections of the boards. So go have a browse. And whilst you're here, there are plenty of members you can ask to give help or share their experiences.

What are you waiting for? Go grab Ebony & Ivory and give hell to those pesky demons!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
predator.gif

Sup.

If you're in need of any advice regarding combos and combat in general, feel free to ask, I'll help you as much as I can.

Also, @ef9 o shea is our official wrinkled seasoned veteran of the series here, just to let you know. LOL

But seriously, I'm here if you need help.

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
Welcome! Chasertech has some great in-depth tutorials on advanced techniques on his youtube channel if you're looking for that kind of stuff, but if you want basic tips to keep in mind then sound and attack-telegraphing is key. Recognizing sounds enemies make before attacking is important when you're busy with attacking what's in front of you. In that way you can be prepared for what's coming. And all enemies and bosses telegraph their attacks so, learning to recognize what's what is very important and useful!

Top Bottom