• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jump Fiesta Duodecim trailer

Meg

Question. What's Jump Fiesta? *starts jumping* I'm just curious.

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;294720 said:
Question. What's Jump Fiesta? *starts jumping* I'm just curious.

It's like some game stuff thing like E3 but like... not as known as E3. Or something... I think it was just about Square Enix stuff or something.

Meg

Oh alright thanks Aka. ^_^

BTW, nice trailer. I remember watching it the first time and wondering who's feet were those. XD

Osaka

trollololol
aka958;294722 said:
It's like some game stuff thing like E3 but like... not as known as E3. Or something... I think it was just about Square Enix stuff or something.

From wiki:
Jump Festa (ジャンプフェスタ, Janpu Fesuta) is an annual party or exposition in Japan, all about anime and manga, sponsored by Shueisha, creators of the various Jump anthologies. New movies, manga, games and merchandise are introduced during this event. The tradition is that of already existing material a special item or episode is produced and presented at the convention to prove the makers aren't out of ideas and to experiment. Manga-ka of popular current and former Jump series are often on hand, and many of them have panels where they answer questions.

The event also acts as a gaming convention most notably Namco Bandai and Square Enix which often debuts trailers and new gameplay footage as well as game demos for the public. Although the event is focused around Shonen Jump, there are often events for many other anime and video game franchises, as well.

Like the fact you can get characters to assist you in battle (Tifa x Cloud against Sephiroth, nice :D )

aka958

Don't trust people
Osaka;294726 said:
From wiki:
Jump Festa (ジャンプフェスタ, Janpu Fesuta) is an annual party or exposition in Japan, all about anime and manga, sponsored by Shueisha, creators of the various Jump anthologies. New movies, manga, games and merchandise are introduced during this event. The tradition is that of already existing material a special item or episode is produced and presented at the convention to prove the makers aren't out of ideas and to experiment. Manga-ka of popular current and former Jump series are often on hand, and many of them have panels where they answer questions.

The event also acts as a gaming convention most notably Namco Bandai and Square Enix which often debuts trailers and new gameplay footage as well as game demos for the public. Although the event is focused around Shonen Jump, there are often events for many other anime and video game franchises, as well.

Like the fact you can get characters to assist you in battle (Tifa x Cloud against Sephiroth, nice :D )

Thanks. I was totally wrong then. I only heard stuff about Square when hearing about Jump Fiesta.

Assist ftw.
My Laguna will have VAAN assisting him then they are going to do whacky combos! :cool:

Top Bottom