• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jump Cancel for Dante

jobichaoz27

Hello to all :)
how can i do this JC to the enemies?
do we need the turbo mode(i think turbo mode is only for pc)
to do this?
by the way, im using the PS3 console :)

Salthanath

I'm not Grade S, But I'm no Grade D Either
The Jump cancel for Dante is the same for Nero, But slightly harder as you don't have the Snatch move

If you have Pandora simply jump into the air and use the Gatling gun a couple of time's, then with the Enemy Jump ability simply jump on the enemy and repeat the process, It's a good way to get the disaster gauge up, Fill the DT and a simple way of Killing any enemy's, It's also a brilliant way of starting a combo

Salthanath

Haha, I do that some time's, Just for laugh's and to see what happen's, Which 99% of the time is getting my combo Destroyed by some lousy enemy >_<

But personally, Jump cancelling is fairly easy to do, It's just timing it right that matter's

Salthanath

I don't know what Atomic Fission is, Never payed attention to science but it can't be that hard to understand, Can it?:blink:

OniLink

Hero of Time
Uhhhh ehem uhh of course not, it's only as simple as using a butcher knife to cut a Tic-Tac in even halves, not complicated at all :ermm:

Salthanath

xD The world was already Chaotic, You've just made it implode on itself

Kinda like Dividing by Zero :troll:

Top Bottom