• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Who here has reads/watches/has heard of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? It's a story of a bloodline, starting with Jonathan Joestar and continuing to this day. Each main character is nicknamed "Jojo" for what will soon be obvious reasons. In order, we have

Jonathan Joestar: The first Jojo, a young British man trained in the vampire killing martial art of Hamon to fight his asshole adoptive brother Dio.

Joseph Joestar: Jonathan's grandson, gifted in the art of Hamon since birth, he fight the Pillar Men, who originated the vampire curse.

Jotaro Kujo: Joseph's grandson. He uses his stand (a spirit of power that shares a soul with his or her host), Star Platinum, to fight against the newly revived Dio (using Jonathan's body).

Josuke Higashika (Joestar): The illegitimate son of the aging Joseph. He tries to stop a serial killer with his stand Crazy Diamond.

Giorno Giovannni: The son of Dio (using Jonathan's body. So the son of Jonathan? My brain hurts).
He's a "Gang-Star" trying to protect Trish (his maybe/maybe not love interest) from her father, Diavlo using his stand Gold Experience.

Jolyne Kujo: The daughter of Jotaro, trying to survive a horror of a prison with her Stand, Stone Free.

Johnny Joestar: The rebooted/ reincarnated version of Jonathan Joestar (it's a long story.) a quadriplegic trying to stop an evil horse racer from gathering the pieces of Christ's body (It makes sense in context, I swear)

Jousuke Higashika: the rebooted/reincarnated version of Josuke Higashika. I don't even know what the hell's going on in this one. It came out a year ago and...is pretty ****ing twisted.

This series runs on pure ****ing badass! From Jonathan taking on Dio in a burning building, to Joseph machine gunning a vampire, to Jotaro punching out a baddie while physically and mentally regressed to a 9 year old, to Giorno BEATING THE **** OUT OF A SERIAL KILLER FOR 7 AND A HALF PAGES! It is so freaking insane!

I love it so much I made up my own Jojo.

Top Bottom