• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Johnny Yong Bosch vs. Dan Southworth

DanteStyle

但丁是我的
!!!!! Nero made Vergil screeeaaaaamm, nah nah nah nah nah nah :lol:
Nero pawns Vergil.
YUSSSS!:w00t:

O.O
....I need to watch this movie now.
Where did you even find this?

berto

I Saw the Devil
I was looking for an old b-movie with a really bad ass fight scene which I've never been able to find (terrible movie, though) and this was on a list that came up on IMDB. The movies has two titles, Attack of the Yakuza and Broken Path.

DanteStyle

但丁是我的
Still think he's best at #3 :p
AND HE'S BUMBLEBEE?!?!?!?! *swoons*

I've also noticed that Dan really, really likes the bad boy roles. :ermm: He was in the third episode or so of Revolution. When I saw him I was like 'EEEEK IT'S DAN!'
And then he punched Charlie and I was like :blink: the fah dude? XD

>>Yamato<<

Vergil's sword and #1 fan!
S*hit... Hm? Oh I'm not talking about Daniel being left all beat up. I'm saying s*hit thinking about when Daniel is revived Johnny is going to be in a body bag. :p And then Ruben is going to pop out of no where and deal with Daniel. But it's only battle 2 so he'll live again! You just don't get it! Daniel is immortal! You're not worthy as his opponent! And you don't want to be! Of else you'll be haunted for the rest of your life! ... Just like poor old Johnny... Rest in peace... Rest in peace... He may not be dead yet but I'm just saying it now.
Rest in peace...

Top Bottom